Curlew Research has deep Life Science Architecture experience and we believe we can add value to your own efforts and capability.
A number of drivers for balancing Internal and External Architecture expertise:
- Life Science research requires strong architecture and roadmap approaches to maximise value of information collected and future exploitation
- Fast moving environment with science needs and technology driving change
- We believe that using external Architecture and domain experience in your architecture resourcing model will support the better delivery of projects
- It was also allow internal staff to be mentored and supported by domain experts in key areas
- Existing internal resource can grow into new roles and build on their existing knowledge
- Support for benchmarking and looking to other industries for common themes